Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Couple Little Crochet Things

   I've made a couple little crochet things so far this month! The first was just a free-handed bag for my crochet hooks, I didn't have anything to store them in and they tended to wind up everywhere! The bag is nothing special but it keeps them all in one place so I'm happy with it. :)



   It's actually kind of ugly, haha. But it does it's job and that's all it needs to do.

   The second project turned out much prettier! (At least I think so. ;D) It's a quick bow scarf pattern I found to try and use up my Hometown USA yarn. I had two skeins and now just have less than half a skein left, I have no idea what to do with the remainder though!

   Here's the scarf!


   These are kind of unflattering photos, so just ignore that please, haha.

   I found the pattern for the scarf on Ravelry. It worked up in about two hours, and was really very simple. (Of course, my little helpers helped me take my time.)



   I definitely recommend it for a quick, cute project, here's a link to it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and love to hear what my readers think!

Disqus for F. K. Sew