Friday, September 20, 2013

Einstein Swatch!

    Since I've found the website Spoonflower a little while ago, I've been a little obsessed with making designs and entering contests and reading their blog. I love it! So, goes without saying, I ordered some swatches of the fabric I've designed.

     I got my first swatch today! It was of this design:

   
    I'm pretty happy with it, decided to resize it on the website though but luckily I can put it up for sell without buying another swatch to check the size, so that's pretty nice. :)

  

   I've ordered swatches of most of my other designs, it kind of takes forever but I'm pretty excited to see how they turn out! Here's some of the other designs so far:





     Aztec Galazy, which I made for the upcoming Constellation contest. Banjos on blue, because I would like to make a strap for my banjo. Roses on coral, just because I thought it would be pretty (there's also a 'coral blue' version). And Pisica Mae, after another of my cats.

     Okay, so I just wanted to share my first experience with Spoonflower so far. I'm definitely happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and love to hear what my readers think!

Disqus for F. K. Sew