Monday, September 9, 2013

'Sica Mae

    I'm nowhere at the point where I should be buying custom (or in general, more expensive) fabric, since I need a lot more practice, but it's fun to make my own fabric designs. :) Plus, since I can earn money/spoonflower credits, I'm putting them live on the site as I go.

    

     This is my first graphic I've made, I just made it for fun but I think it will make a neat fabric. My first time playing with vector files, high five! Photo is of my photogenic little mister, Einstein Schrodinger. Here's the picture it's made from:

    This is what happens when you sacrifice wheat grass to Cat Satan~

    Anyways, today I decided to bust out the old Wacom that I have not used in forever! If I'm gonna be depicting Einstein on fabric, I got to do the other kitties too! Can't be doing that favouritism crap. So I practiced doodling with little sketches of my old matron Pisica Mae.


     Considering I'm not some super amazing artist, I think I did pretty well. :)It definitely catches her attitude. ;P




     So, this is what those pictures will look like (basically) in fabric form, thanks to Spoonflower. I didn't want to be too repetitive, since I have both patterns in white and black backgrounds, so here's the four kitty patterns I've made so far, shown in fat quarter (21" x 18") size and in yard size.




    Alright, well that's all I have for now. Enjoy~

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and love to hear what my readers think!

Disqus for F. K. Sew